Donate: Help develop the next generation of women leaders in public service. Your donation will directly support our first Summer Institute for 50 promising women leaders from around the world. Learn more about supporting the WPSP housed at the Wilson Center here.
Sign Up for Updates: Stay informed and connected. Email us, and please include your name and mailing address.
Tell Your Friends: Spread the word about WPSP to your friends, family, and colleagues.
- Like Women in Public Service Project and the Global Women’s Leadership Initiative (GWLI) on Facebook
- Tweet about WPSP and GWLI: “Support more women in public service. Join @WPSProject and @GWLI_WC today”
Come to our Events: We host many events both at our home at the Wilson Center in Washington, DC and around the world. Check out our GWLI website at the Wilson Center for a list of our events.
Become a Mentor: One of our early goals is to create an online mentoring program to connect women from around the world with each other. We need experienced women to mentor future leaders. If you’re interested in being a mentor, contact us at email@example.com.
Stay Connected: Stay at the forefront of our efforts to increase women in public service.
- Like The Women in Public Service Project and the Global Women’s Leadership Initiative on Facebook
- Follow WPSProject on Twitter
- and Global Women’s Leadership Initiative on Twitter
Partner with Us: Public and private partners are vital to the initiative’s success. There are many ways to partner with us: financial, research, material. Learn more about partnership opportunities here.